Portable Earthing and Short Circuit Device for the 3rd & 4th RailApril 28, 2021
Universal Phase ClampApril 28, 2021
The 3-pole earthing and short circuit device are hand-held devices used to approach the connection points of electrical parts of an installation for earthing and short-circuiting purposes and to connect them to the connecting points. The purpose of earthing and short-circuiting devices is to earth and short-circuit electrical circuits.
In this kit, item A to G are provided as listed below :
- A) 3x Universal Phase Clamp. (DSSB-RAIL-PEE-UP CLAMP).
- B) 3x Phase Cable made of PVC-insulated copper lead 150mm² - each 600mm long, with watertight and flexible kinking protection.
- C) 1x Connection Cluster 150/150mm², with watertight and transparent moulding.
- D) 1x Earthing Cable made of PVC-insulated copper lead 150mm² - 1200mm long, with watertight and flexible kinking protection.
- E) 1x Universal Earthing Clamp for ball point connectors 25mm, round conductors 9mm to 22mm, flat conductors up to 20mm, with insulated handle. (DSSB-RAIL-PEE-UE CAMPwH).
- F) 1x Earthing rod with normal bayonet head, 1000mm long.
- G) 1x Carrying bag for earthing devices, 420mm x 420mm x 210mm, with zipper and shoulder strap.