Multisafe DSP 4May 19, 2021
Wiping GlandsMay 20, 2021
The Subway Bipolar Voltage Detector has the operational range of 75 Vdc up to the maximum of 1500 Vdc. It comes with a reading probe is equipped with a square contact electrode, with a drawn spacer, a telescopic insulating stick with croquette head that allows the use of the detector through different angulations and double insulated connection cable between probe/terminal. This device is available in 0.8 m to 1.4 m in length and runs on a 9V battery.
- **Warning: optical and acoustic
– No warning for voltages underneath 40 Vdc
– Safe alarm for voltages over 75 Vdc
- **Self-test: at the turn on and automatically repeated every 3 seconds through “OK” check warning.
- **Double insulated connection cable between probe/terminal, length = 3 m.Terminal to rail with insulated handle and quick spring contact. Packing:
**Painted steel sheet for the detector and tubular hard nylon bag with shoulder belt for the insulating stick.
|DSSB-RAIL-PEE-RCO-ALS / QA