Pulling Grips G Series (Cable Hook)April 16, 2021
Portable Earthing and Short Circuit Device for the 3rd & 4th RailApril 28, 2021
Railway/subway earthing is a process to current-proof conductive components, return circuit and overall earth-termination system. Hence, railway safety earthing equipments are necessary to protect people and equipments from any stray voltage transmission in case of an incident in the railway environment. In accordance to IEC 61230, this device has 95 mm² cables' section so that it can sustain a ICC of 40 KA for 0,25 second; 30,3KA for 0,5 second and 21,4KA for 1 second.
The subway earthing and short circuit mobile device kit consists of:
- ** Aluminum and steel earthing clamp for the tightening to rails, with torque limiter available upon request.
- ** Extra flexible copper cable, sec. 95 mm2, length 3,5 m, covered with transparent silicone sheath
- ** Brass clamp, DIN tail, with screw tightening and handle; clamp capacity on rail contact from 60 to 95 mm.
- ** Green fiberglass insulating stick in epoxy resin length = 1.5m. Configuration in two elements with length 750 mm each, to be assembled through coupling with ''simplex'' stop ring. End cap and hand guard.
- ** Metal case for the storage and the transfer of the device.
|DSSB-RAIL-PEE-MAT CC 3° RAIL